Rules of the MCDS Board of Trustees
Sturgis Rules of Order (Parliamentary procedure by which our meetings are to be run).
MCDS Letterhead (Microsoft Word format)
- NJDA Caduceus (eps format, highest resolution) (Mac users can control-click and download the image, PC users can right-click and download the image)
- NJDA Caduceus (tif format, high resolution) (Mac users can control-click and download the image, PC users can right-click and download the image)
AGD Program Approval for Continuing Education Application for Local Program Providers (pdf)
MCDS Google Group Instructions
2011 Dues Chart
Board member job functions and responsibilities:
Staff Night/Event Coordinator
Full Day Course Promotion
Submissions to the newsletter for the upcoming issue are due the Wednesday after the General Meeting. If you are an officer, please follow the newsletter submission guidelines.
Motions and Actions Approved by the Board
Who does what/Board Actions?
- member requests for dues waivers: as of 7/06 these are submitted to NJDA, not the components. NJDA will contact the component designee (currently Scott Galkin, who is the Membership Chairperson) who will forward waiver requests to the MCDS President with his/her recommendations.
- Donations to St. Peters. We alternate sending donations in May as follows:
- One year, we donate $600 to the Library
- The next year, we donate $2000 to the Hospital
- NJDA will cover 100% of the meal charges for any of our regular meetings for any non-member dental student or non-member dentists who have the potential to become members. We just have to submit the bill to Stan at NJDA.